Wednesday 11 August 2010

ooh I ache....

been to my first pole class in a while tonight - missed the last 2 weeks what with being on holiday & then hubby's work putting him on late shifts...

a couple of spins I was struggling with last time, I seem to have figured out subconsciously whilst I've been missing - so that's pretty cool.  And I learnt a new trick (rather I learnt how to make one I'd already been working on look prettier!!)  Still got to work on quite a bit though...

Environmental health have been round as well - apparently the ceiling's fine but he's definitely not happy with the extension roof & agrees that the bathroom really needs ripping out but like me, he doesn't think the landlord will do it...  (& as long as the toilet's working it's not enforceable..)  BUT, I've found out that the saniflo system should only be installed if there's an alternative toilet that can be used.  Just waiting back to hear if that's a legal requirement or just a recommendation....

Weather's been glorious so the bathroom carpet is on the front yard drying out but I rather suspect it won't be going back as the underlay was horrendously mouldy & the carpet grips were rotten....  wonder how long it will be before the landlord replaces it?

No comments:

Post a Comment