Tuesday 28 February 2012

Penny Pinching Mama

Well, as you know, I'm attempting to organise my life.  And that includes my finances.  Which aren't in the best shape in the world.  They could be worse but they could also be a lot better.
Now, according to www.creditexpert.co.uk my credit rating is "fair" but I'd love for it to be "good".  Which means getting rid of the debt.

So in a moment of serendipity, I came across the Penny Pinching Mama.  This lady has some fab tips for cutting costs, living on a budget & shifting the debt. 

And for the next couple of hours she's running a competition to win a copy of her book "how to save money & get rid of debt"  simply by going to her blog post here

All you need to do is comment on the blog post by the end of 28th February & you've got a chance of winning!

Good luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment